You don’t understand the obsession with football until you’ve been in Lincoln during a Husker home game
dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17
people say lmao a lot nowadays but no one says rofl anymore and its weird cause back in the day rofl and lmao used to be interchangeable and if you were a risktaker youd combine them into roflmao but now everyones dropped rofl. its probably for the best but i cant help but be nostalgic.
one time i came off anesthetics in the hospital and i convinced myself that i didn’t exist outside of the internet and when they tried to get me to drink something i screamed ‘i’m just a blog’ at them and they made my mom come calm me down and for some reason they filled up a rubber glove with warm water to help with something idk but the nurse gave it to me and said ‘this is your boyfriend now’ and when they took it away i started crying
what the fuck
what im saying is that bisexuals, pansexual, and asexuals should all join together so we can be in the fictitious trifecta. enough people will say we’re not real and we’ll all converge together in a massive, fierce mass only spoken of in myth. dont come near us or you too will cease to exist
can we include aromantics?
triforce of fabulousness
There we go, a shield to protect against the negativity
queer teenage girls have to look out for each other because who the fuck else is going to???????
The “queer teenage girls” bit is unnecessary. “People” would have sufficed.
prime example of people not giving a shit about queer teenage girls lmao
it’s the first football game of the year and i have to work
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere